The A30 is the most comfortable, full-featured, around- ear active noise cancelling headset to date. It features the best balance of attenuation and audio clarity of any headset on the market. Its optional Bluetooth® interface and three selectable modes of active noise cancellation with talk-through communication offer versatility for pilots across all aircraft.
It has a sleek, modern design and is made with materials chosen for strength and durability to ensure stability over hours of use. The A30 is engineered to provide a new level of performance without the usual bulk and clamping force of typical headsets. Additionally, it is FAA/EASA TSO-C139a certified, and available in six different plug configurations with many other cable and microphone types.
"The Bose A30 Aviation Headset is best utilized where noise is pervasive, comfort is required and communication is critical."
The A30 sets the bar for active noise cancellation. With several technological firsts and patents in the aviation industry, this headset represents improvements in comfort, noise reduction and capability not found in any other product.
NEW FOR A30
- 20% reduction in clamping force compared to the Bose A20
- Digital Active Noise Reduction (ANR)
- 3 Modes of user-selectable Noise Cancellation:
- High – General Aviation and piston aircraft
- Medium – business jets and turbo props
- Low – commercial airliners and jets
- Tap Control for Talk-through communications - Double-tapping the earcup shifts that earcup into “Low” ANR mode
- Lighter and more flexible down-cable
- Improved Carrying Case
- Side-Swappable boom mic and down cable – no tools required
- Built to latest ARINC standards and TSO/ETSO C139a certified
- Unmatched audio clarity with Active Equalization - incoming signals are shaped and equalized for enhanced clarity and intelligibility
Improved around-ear comfort and stability with quality materials, low clamping force and dedicated left and right ear cups.
The best balance of quiet, comfort and audio clarity Bose has ever produced with three modes of user- selectable acoustic noise cancellation for a range of noise reduction in various scenarios and aircraft.
Digital active noise cancelation. Significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing users to lower radio volume to a more comfortable listening level.
Optimized audio for enhanced communications with or without an intercom or hot mic system.
Durable and robust design made to endure the wear and tear of everyday use in environmental extremes.
Small and lightweight (404 grams on head).
Side-swappable boom microphone and down cable – no tools required.
Tap control for talk-through communication.
Bluetooth® capabilities for wireless audio connections to EFBs and cell phones.
Bypass communications mode provides primary ICS audio with or without power to the headset.
Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service.
Built to latest ARINC standards and TSO/ETSO C139a certified.
Available in Dual Plug, LEMO (6 pin), XLR (5 pin) and U174 Helicopter variants, as well as other connectors
becoming available in the upcoming year for GA, Commercial and Military customers.
IN THE BOX
A30 Aviation Headset
2 AA batteries
Control module hanger
2 clothing clips
Quick-start and owner’s guides
Weight: 210mm H x 170mm W x 80mm D (402.5g on head)