Plug in. Turn on. Go flying.
the a20® aviation headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset Bose has made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from bose. and now there are more features than ever, including: a bluetooth® audio and communications interface; customisable audio prioritisation control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coiled cable. and weighing just 340 g, it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. no other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalisation
- Bluetooth® audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customisable audio prioritisation control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation—plug it in, turn it on, go flying
For all types of aircraft
The A20® Aviation Headset is available in dual-plug, 6-pin plug and U174 plug models and a variety of configurations designed for use in all types of general aviation aircraft, including helicopters.
* Features available in certain variants of the headset.
- Coiled cable down-cable now available in selected configurations
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labour and second-day return expenses for non-abuse malfunctions
Others Also Bought
More From This Category