A buoyant version of the ACR ResQLink. Three integrated signal capabilities, the ACR ResQLink+ is equipped with GPS positioning, a powerful 406MHz signal, and 121.5MHz homing capability to quickly transmit your location within 100m to a worldwide search and rescue satellite system, and is made to float so you can retrieve it of dropped in the ocean.
Easily activated by deploying the antenna and pressing a button, the ResQLink+ has two handy self-test options to confirm unit functionality before you leave on your adventure. A built-in strobe light increases visibility for authorities and large strap loops make for easy to attach to a life vest, belt or backpack.
Tried and tested in extreme conditions, the technology used in the ResQLink+ PLB has saved thousands of lives and provides extra peace of mind on top of good preparation when heading off on outdoor adventures.
- Features all specifications of the standard ResQLink plus a buoyant casing
- GPS enabled pinpoints your location down to within 100m
- 2 step activation
- No subscription fees
- PLB can be registered with AusBeacon
- 5+ watts of satellite power - more effective in bad weather
- 220 Self-tests, 12 GPS tests
- LED strobe built in
- COSPAS-Sarsat, FCC, Canada, R&TTE, Australia and New Zealand approvals
- 5 year warrenty
- Waterproof (Submersible up to 5 meters for 1 hour)
- Runtime exceeds 24 hours @ -20°C
- Very light (only 0.153Kg)